Cutie Patootie

I hardly created any art from the beginning of my marriage. Rearing children became my life,and I did not have the energy or any block of time to concentrate on painting or creating fine art. I made crafts...painted rocks, wooden items, made jewelry, did counted cross stitch and silk ribbon embroidery, but no fine art. Then one day, almost out of the blue, it felt like God had released me to begin pursuing fine art again. So I told everyone I wanted oil painting supplies for Christmas. I got them for Christmas, my inlaws found art supplies at yard sales, and before I knew it I had everything I needed to start creating. So this if my first oil painting created as a married adult. It is my daughter, Elizabeth, contemplating whether to get in the pool at her grandparents' house.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sculpting a nude man

Victorian House

Geisha