Shows and Appearances for June 2015


Do you want to see more of my art? Well you are in luck! Find me and/or my art at these events in June:

June 5, Baker City:
First Friday Art Walk will be going on, from 5:30 to 8pm, and the display lasts through the month. My art will be displayed at:
 Crossroads Carnegie Art Center, 2020 Auburn Avenue
 Short Term Gallery, 1829 Main Street
 Cabin Cowboy Designs, 2013 1st Street.


June 12, Nampa, Idaho:
Nampa Art Walk begins at 5:00 pm, and the display lasts through the month. I will be featured artist at:
 Third Hand Antiques, 1212 1st St. South

June 27, Boise, Idaho:
The Community Progressive, Julia Davis Park
This is a one day event running from 11am-7pm. I will be there in my booth, with plenty of art, prints, cards, and wearable art.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sculpting a nude man

Victorian House

Geisha