Victorian House


I love drawing Victorian buildings. This was done during summer of 2008, and is a house here in Baker City which is now turned into apartments. This is one of my favorite houses to drool over here.
Baker City is full of gorgeous houses and buildings from the 1800's and early 1900's. It is a beautiful town with a rich history.
I would like to make some kind of tour book of all the old homes of Baker City with my drawings as the pictures. I need to do some research on the homes as well. It is a large undertaking, who knows how long it will be before I accomplish this? It might be a lifelong work, but will be fun.
I entered this piece in the 2008 Baker County Fair, and it won First Place, and also Best of Show.
Victorian House (until I know the name of the building), 2008, Pen and Ink

Comments

  1. Near the junior high...I think it is on the corner of 8th St but I can't remember what the other street is.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Art History: The Lascaux Cave Paintings

Sculpting a nude man