Welcome to my blog


Hello, and welcome to my blog, where I will document my adventures in art.

My name is Amy, I am married and have three kids, Matthew, Elizabeth and Emily. I live in a small town in Eastern Oregon, where I have lived all my life, and I love it here. I am in my mid-30's and on September 3, 2009, I will begin a new adventure, as I go to college for the first time, and I will be working toward a degree in fine art. I am very excited, as I have wanted to go to art school since I was in high school, and now I finally have that opportunity. I have never had any formal training, and know that there is much to learn that I do not even have a clue how to do. I am looking forward to being challenged and stretched.

I hope to become a high-quality artist, and have my work hanging in whatever galleries will take me. I would like to try my hand at children's book illustration eventually as well. I would also like to travel the world and paint and draw what I experience. Wouldn't that be a blast?

In these endeavors, not only do I want to provide for my family and find personal fulfillment, but I want to enrich my community and ministries that I support.

So, I hope you find my blog at least somewhat interesting. I would love to know what you all think. Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog.

Comments

  1. Hey! Welcome to Bloggy World! :)

    I'm signed up to get email notices whenever you post. :)

    Just a little plug for my blogs that I never update:

    www.bloggingwhilewaiting.blogspot.com
    www.boyiloveolivegarden.blogspot.com
    www.fromandretobuttercup.blogspot.com
    www.elizardbreath8.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked out fromandretobuttercup for just a minute earlier today. I love that name--what a great name for a weight loss blog! You are no Andre, though. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sculpting a nude man

Victorian House

Geisha